This 2 day programme (10-4pm each day) covers an introduction to leadership skills; a seminar-based strategic planning exercise; an outdoor practical application of the theories learned, as well as a debriefing and critique of the activities. Students will receive certification endorsed by the UOTC and MMU in partnership.
Leadership / Organisation / Time-management / Negotiation / Team-work / Problem-solving
MMU Futures Award:
You will earn 5 Bronze & 8 Silver points for completing this activity.
- Feedback from previous participants:
- – “Awesome”
- – “Definitely a good challenge”
- -“ V. enjoyable & accessible”
- – “Great way of learning new informative training”
- – “Good at confidence building”
All students, any year, any discipline … everyone!